59% of Technology Decision Makers consult with a peer prior to making a purchase
What is it?
CanadianCIO Virtual and Live Executive Roundtables provide a forum for networking and frank discussion between peers. Deliberately relaxed in tone, the 90-minute sessions provide a safe environment for executives to talk – and sponsors to hear things they might not expect. Conducted on a high-quality platform, the peer-to-peer discussion of between six to eight attendees generates valuable insights that both the participant and the sponsor can take away.
What can you expect?
Roundtables offer a powerful, focused environment for understanding issues and available solutions.
Sponsor executives are positioned as peers and contribute to the conversation.
Our roundtables are PowerPoint-free. The focus is conversation – with an emphasis on sharing “in the trenches” stories that may help others identify and resolve problems.
WHAT ITWC WILL DELIVER
ITWC will work with you to define your audience, select the appropriate topic, develop content, and deliver:
- A defined target list of IT professionals and/or line-of-business leaders: working with you to select appropriate titles and levels (a surcharge may apply for tightly restricted parameters)
- A digital invitation, deployed to your target audience
- Six to eight senior executive attendees (with CASL-compliant contact information provided to you)
- An experienced facilitator with subject matter expertise (roundtables can be held in English or French)
- Event logistics at an upscale venue, (includes booking and management of all logistics)
- An agenda, complete with discussion questions developed in consultation with you
- A post-event article, posted within two business days of event
- A Highlights Report of the discussion, designed and provided in pdf format for your unrestricted use
- A complimentary copy of the Highlights Report to all participants and registrants